The Powershot SX20 IS now features HD video (720p) movie recording at 30 frames per second, while keeping the same stereo microphone found on the SX10 IS.
The Canon PowerShot SX20 IS features a 2.5 inch vari-angle PureColor LCD display coupled with the full manual controls that allows photographers an even greater range of creative options.
The PowerShot SX20 IS features a 20x wide-angle (28mm) optical zoom with a focal range from 28mm to 560mm in 35mm terms offering great versatility with composition.
The lens features both an Ultrasonic Motor (USM) and a Voice Coil Motor (VCM) for fast, silent focus and zooming. Combined with a wide-angle view the camera is ideal for shooting wildlife photography or sports events.
See More Porduct...>>>
Canon PowerShot SX20IS Digital Camera Major Features
• 12.1 MP sensor offers higher resolution for larger size prints or cropping into an image while maintaining detail
• The PowerShot SX20IS is equipped with a 20x Optical Zoom lens with a focal length of 5.0 - 100mm (35mm equivalent: 28 - 560mm) that allows you to shoot scenes from wide-angle to telephoto. The camera uses a VCM (Voice Coil Motor) for high-speed, quiet, energy-efficient lens movement with precise control. Focal length is conveniently indicated on the lens barrel.
The lens is optimized to fully exploit its zoom length and wide shooting angle in combination with the camera's high 12.1 Megapixel resolution. UD glass effectively suppresses chromatic aberration, while enhanced negative refractive power ensures that distortion at the wide-angle is also corrected.
• The PowerShot SX20IS is equipped with Canon's acclaimed Optical Image Stabilizer Technology that automatically detects and corrects camera shake - one of the leading causes of fuzzy or blurred shots. (Up to 4 stops compensation)
• The Canon SX20IS lets you record video in high definition (1280 x 720 pixels). The SX20IS also makes it easy to enjoy HD movies (and still photos) on your HDTV with a mini-HDMI connector for direct connection to a high-definition monitor. You'll enjoy the HD experience with no degradation of image or audio in the signal, plus the ability to display up to 130 thumbnails at once.
• Smart Auto and Shooting Modes: Smart Auto mode analyses subject brightness, contrast, distance, hue and movement. Intelligent Scene Detection Technology then selects from 22 scene types, applying the best settings for optimum output. The Canon PowerShot SX20IS offers creative exposure control modes including Manual, Aperture and Shutter Priority and Program.
• iSAPS Technology is an entirely original scene-recognition technology developed for digital cameras by Canon. Using an internal database of thousands of different photos, iSAPS works with the advanced DIGIC 4 Image Processor to improve focus speed and accuracy, as well as exposure and white balance.
2.5-inch Vari-angle LCD (230K dots) offers a crisp, clear picture to make shooting, playback and using the camera's menu functions especially convenient. Clear and bright, it also features Night Display for easy viewing in low light.
See More Porduct...>>>The Canon PowerShot SX20IS also features an electronic viewfinder that provides sharp images when you shoot close-up with Super Macro shooting mode.
• Intelligent technologies: A new Face Self-Timer automatically detects an increase in the number of faces and makes the appropriate adjustments. For instance, to include a photographer's face in a group shot, there's no need to rush in. Just put the camera on a stand or tripod, select the Face Self-Timer, and the camera will wait for the photographer's face to get on-camera before it takes the shot.
Motion Detection on the Canon SX20IS now tracks moving subjects in a much larger range, and the new Servo AF retains focus on a moving subject after the shutter button is pressed halfway - allowing you to wait for the perfect shot without refocusing. Also, Face Detection and Motion Detection are markedly improved according to Canon.
The PowerShot SX20IS has a built-in hot shoe that enables it to be used with a range of optional accessories including Speedlite EX flashes (including 270EX, 220EX, 430EX II, 580EX II) as well as the Speedlite Transmitter ST-E2 and Off-Camera Shoe Cord OC-E3.
See more Product...>>>
• Users will also benefit from the help guide incorporated within the user interface. Short descriptions of functions simplify the interaction with the camera and encourage the user to explore the features - thereby taking better shots.
• The Canon SX20IS uses 4 standard AA size batteries. The camera comes supplied with a set of 4 disposable Alkaline batteries. Rechargeable AA batteries and a charger are recommended accessories.
The SX20IS will provide approximately 340 shots with the supplied batteries and approximately 600 shots with optional Canon NB4-300 rechargeable batteries.
The Canon PowerShot SX20IS is compatible with Secure Digital (SD) format memory cards. SD, SDHC, MMC, MMCplus, HC MMCplus cards can be used.
• The SX20IS offers a broad ISO sensitivity range for most applications. Available settings include: AUTO, 80, 100, 200, 400, 800, 1600 ISO. Image size is fixed at 1600 x 1200 in ISO 3200 Mode and at 1824 x 1368 in Low Light Mode.
• i-Contrast: In shooting or playback, enhanced I-Contrast optimises dynamic range according to the scene- retaining detail in shadows and preventing overexposure of highlights. The result is natural images with the best possible contrast
Sponser By www.marketforshopping.com
See more Product...>>>